The NEC MultiSync PA272W offers a 27” LED display with exceptional levels of colour accuracy, making it the ideal monitor for colour critical applications such as graphic design, photography, pre-press and video editing.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W boasts a AH-IPS 16:9 display with 10-bit colour, offers a wide colour gamut and a 14-bit Look-up-table with 16 bit processing.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W offers outstanding productivity with picture-in-picture feature, a USB hub, DisplayPort connectivity and real-time colour emulation, together with green engineering providing innovative cabinet design, transparent carbon reporting and environmental materials.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W covers 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB colour space.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W boasts numerous functions and features, including:
- Colour gamut size 108.6% / 99.3% Adobe RGBCoverage
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 340cd/m2 brightness)
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Picture in Picture and Picture-by-Picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed and accessed with a single mouse and keyboard controlling both active operating systems
- Wide connectivity includes 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1x DVI-D (Dual Link); 1 x DisplayPort
- Ergonomically mastered for comfortable viewing with Ergo and TORO Design (can be rotated from landscape to portrait orientation)
- 3 year warranty
||Next Day Delivery to UK mainland
SPECIAL OFFER: Add a monitor calibrator at a reduced promotional price - see Options menu above.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W will also benefit from the addition of a monitor hood.
**Please Note** This monitor has higher than standard resolution that requires a compatible graphics card to drive it correctly.
Please check your computer has either an HDMI or Display Port connection that will output the screen's native resolution.
If in doubt please call.